Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Trapped (a poem in here)

Trapped and scared
Thinking of what id do
Wondering where id go
Worrying about how I'd live
Alone and still
Life more stagnant than ever
No transport and no jobs
No fiancee and no help
Parents that don't communicate
Siblings that only want to leave
Would I just add to those wanting to leave
Or would I accept it as normalcy
NO
I wouldn't live anymore
I wouldn't be me
I would change and I don't want to
I would crash into a wall of depression and hopelessness
I would cease to be
So what do I do now I ask myself
Sitting and thinking
Worrying and almost vomiting
How can I do something that seems impossible
Try I suppose
Beyond that I only have hope things will work out
Hope that I won't be alone again
Hope that I won't have to go back to that hole of a place
Hope that I will be able to do something with my life

No comments:

Post a Comment