Friday, January 6, 2012

Yesterday (not about the Beatles)

So I know that yesterday I was a bit... Overwhelmed with myself and made some angry, or even angsty comments about myself or my life or whatever. I really just want to apologize for that, it was a mini-mental breakdown is all though, I'm getting better and have applied to about 5+ places. Today was pretty good, I calmed down a lot and decided to relax today and work on job hunting tomorrow (tomorrow meaning when I wake up not tomorrow in the literal sense).Anyway, figured you deserved to know about the good in my life too. Here go's, me and my fiancee are still going strong and I still love her more than anything I thought possible. Than there's the living situation, I have been working around the house more and more to try and be productive while my job search is in progress. I honestly before today felt like I had been doing less, sorta  a looking back thing. So, that happened, and I have lowered my gaming times to the night, that way I can still be social and all that. I like to talk to people and game woah, haha. Sooooooooooo yea, I just need to slow down sometimes. Find a switch between panic mode and lay back mode. Might take a while but here's hoping I can get that down. I'll try posting a happier poem later on if I get inspired, to make up for that last one anyway. If they get hits or comments I might make it a regular thing, who knows. But until next time, Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment