Monday, May 28, 2012

Todays Snippit

Its been a week but its been feeling like days, I don't look forward to what happens at the end of week two but hopefully I will get to hang out with my fiancee before than... even if its only for a short time, i would love to spend more time with her before she has to go back west but I know her friends haven't been able to hang out with her while she was on the other end of the country, not sure how to ask her when she wants to hang out again what with her being busy today and my easy ride into the area being on Tuesday... stupid holiday.

My friends have been going through some hard shit lately but that don't change anything... I know... I have horrible grammar... But anyway, I really just wanted to get some of this out there and odds are there will be several more, or not... I am not really sure how this will go to be completely honest, Ive been weird lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment