Saturday, May 5, 2012

Update!

Here gos, I'll give you the not so great news first, I am moving back east again. I know its not going to be the easiest thing I am going to do but I have to at this point. I know the reasons and I hold no grudges against anyone because of it, as far as I've been told I will be able to get a job easy, and start working on my future with my fiancee several months later. Technically its all working up to her but still. Anyway, point being I'm going to be in Massachusetts again at some point after the 21st of this month, and I am now okay with that. It's going to hurt to see my fiancee get into a car to head to that plane after I get back but I know I'll be okay. My friends there are being really supportive and my parents are being more helpful then they were in the past. If all gos well, I will get a job, earn money for a car, find a place to rent with a few of my friends, than figure out the rest of it from there.


Anyway, I've started doing some pretty heavy writing lately, all part of a short story/novel thingy... Not sure what to call it yet, anyway I started getting ideas for it a while ago and started actual writing this week some time. I love it, but have no idea what anyone else will think of it. If you want to check it out the link to the blog on this ongoing work is here: http://sephiden-writing.blogspot.com/ start with chapter one if you don't want spoilers.

Again as always, thank you to the few of you who read what I write, it feels good to get this out somewhere honestly.

No comments:

Post a Comment