Wednesday, April 18, 2012

A few new things

So, lately things have not been going the greatest, however their is good news on the horizon. It turns out that a place fairly close to where I live is hiring and I may have a job opportunity there. With that on my mind, I've been able to think about writing again and I am thinking about starting up a new blog for my notes. I will most likely not post any chapters of any stories I happen to come up with until I am sure I want to pursue the story line that I have posted.

On a separate note, I can't believe I might have a job, and all because I felt like today was a good day to go to the store. They wrote my name down and told me that they would see if the deli was needing any help.

This was a short post but I'm trying to critique my writing style and find my own way to describe the worlds I see in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment