Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Government

I know that if anyone reads this I am likely to get some flak for it but here goes. To all of those who bash President Barack Obama, if it was only up to him if bills got passed we wouldn't need the house or senate. Our country is more run by the house and even more-so the senate than the president, the problem our president has at the moment is that half the senate is firmly disagreeing with anything he says, heck he could probably say he has a plan for free food for orphans that wouldn't cost a penny and they would still say no. It doesn't make sense to me that everyone blames Barack over important decisions when all of his decisions are blocked. He WANTS to do something, just he isn't being allowed. So please next time you think about saying, "He doesn't do anything." think about the senate.

Now I know this topic is a little old, but the credit for the killing of Osama Bin Ladin, shouldn't that go to the soldiers and the intelligence that brought them to him? I mean no president had as much of a hand in it as the gathered intel and the troops on the ground. Unless we had a president down there looking in holes and pointing to where he might be, I am pretty sure it was all the troops. Just saying this because a while ago I became aware of arguing about who was getting the credit, whether it be Bush or Obama or both. I say neither, personally I believe it was good intel and troops who wanted to protect their country.

Thank you for reading, and again comments are appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment