Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Meebo: Why you no rooms?

I've recently heard, but have been unable to confirm, the return of the Meebo rooms feature. I know I used to meet a lot of people there and even role-play a bit. They discontinued it last year though and I haven't heard anything since, I did go back on to see if the rumors were true. Sadly though there was no rooms yet. I am guessing they removed the rooms due to the massive amount of unused rooms that would probably have been taking up space. I would have proposed limiting the amount of rooms any single user could make to around 3 if that. Anyway, my point is, Meebo could have used any number of other solutions to eliminate unused rooms, or at least keep some major rooms that had daily traffic. I miss the rooms I used to frequent and wish they would come back, if Meebo removed them because of the lack of security for its users, eliminate the guest accounts that were able to come and go as they pleased. I am aware they caused the most havoc out of any of the users I had ever talked with.

I just really want the graveyard and all the people in it back, I miss that old place and I know I'm not the only one. Anyway, that's about it for this post, I'll post again soon.

I enjoy comments and such, and if you have any suggestions for my next entries, let me know.
Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment