Friday, December 2, 2011

Pokemon and such (now on your computer)

Just figured what with the lack of posts and my new frequent usage of Pokemon Online. It is a game made by a person(s) a while ago as far as I can gather, and gives you a selection of any Pokemon you can think of that has been in the main series, including legendary's and the rarest of the rare. The moves they can learn are all of the possible, non-cheated moves they can learn in the games, same goes for the abilities and such. Its pretty addicting and helps you come up with strategies, and gives you experience with the best of the best EV's and IV's that can ever exist. I am getting serriously addicted to it and I am loving everything it allows, including shinnies and all that. I am looking for people I know to start playing but somehow I doubt that its going to happen anytime soon. It would be fun to know the people you battle after all and see what kinds of strategies they use. Anyway if you are interested in this game, the link to the website is http://pokemon-online.eu/.

I thought this was too short so I will add my current team and their movesets.

Dragonite Lv.100 [Inner Focus]
-Ice Beam
-Fly
-Outrage
-ThunderPunch

Yanmega Lv.100 [Speed Boost]
-Psychic
-Shadow Ball
-Air Slash
-Bug Buzz

Darmanitan Lv.100 [Zen Mode]
-Earthquake
-Superpower
-U-turn
-Flame Charge

Hitmonchan Lv.100 [Iron Fist]
-ThunderPunch
-Drain Punch
-Fire Punch
-Mega Punch

Poliwrath Lv.100 [Damp]
-Earthquake
-Ice Punch
-Scald
-Psychic

Luxray Lv.100 [Intimidate]
-Volt Switch
-Thunder Fang
-Crunch
-Signal Beam

This post just got a ton bigger but anyway, thank you guys for reading and I will be posting again when I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment