Monday, December 5, 2011

Posts: What to do, what to do?

I am starting to realize that my review posts are getting more hits than all others. This has made me decide on posting more reviews on products that we all use, or are thinking about using. The only issue with this is that I honestly have no idea what I can review, as I write I do get a few ideas. I will post what I can, but while lacking a decent system to play on, or an XBox 360 or PS3, it does make it a tad bit difficult. If you have any ideas let me know and I'll see what I can do, however with what game systems I have I feel that any PS2 or WII reviews would be useless. If you think otherwise let me know and I'll see what I can do.

I really am looking for feedback so if you read this please either look at my other posts and comment if you please, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment