Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The search (rant?)

I had made a Magic deck a long time ago when I was still living in Massachusetts, tonight I started to miss my old deck which had gone missing. The logical step would be to look where I think it might be, but what if the place it might be, is not your own. I can't yell at them to have it cleaned by any date in the calendar even if I tried, and even with it clean, would they look in those dozens of bags that could be hiding it? I don't blame them though, I blame myself for not taking it from the bag as soon as I knew I wasn't using it. I should have known it would go missing, it is mine after all. With me having only about three big things to my name one of them would have to be gone forever, it wouldn't be my life if it didn't I suppose. I still wish I had enough extra cards to at least make a meager life gain deck though... It was my first deck I ever really made on my own, it changed as I made more friends and I had finally changed it to the point where I was completely satisfied with where it was. I even had one of my cards signed by a voice actor from a few anime I had watched, it wasn't just cards to me, to me it had meaning and I just wish that those who I have told where to look will eventually see that. This probably sounds like the nerdiest thing ever, but honestly imagine if you had created something, built it up and finally had it how you wanted, than having it disappear without you even being able to write down what you had accomplished. This was one of my small things that I had, and I had made. No one made this deck for me, a few people helped me build it, but in the end all of the big decisions in this deck, I had made. Now that its gone and I have very few cards that work together, I don't even know if I want to keep them anymore, if I can't fine my deck I might just sell all of my cards or send them away to my friends. Honestly, without my first deck, or at least the card list for my first, I don't see a point in playing anymore. That and noone around here plays Magic the gathering much anyway. Thank you for listening and I hope that you hold on to your small things in this life.

No comments:

Post a Comment